Traditionally, in the winter months, the most popular product from the category of sauces is mayonnaise. But it costs spring sunshine, how to warm the ground, all kebab lovers stock up on ketchup and other tomato paste-based sauces. About the quality of the latter and talk in our article.
Roskachestvo experts in 2020 conducted a study of tomato ketchup of the seven most popular brands: Baltimore, Sloboda, What You Need, Red Price, Makheev, 365 Days and Heinz.
Ketchup was tested for potentially unsafe substances, preservatives, synthetic dyes, sweeteners and foreign impurities.
The organization also studied the taste, smell, color, consistency of ketchup and the reliability of labeling.
Ketchup rating from Roskachestvo:
1. Ketchup Heinz (5.0 points)
2. Ketchup "Sloboda" produced by OJSC "EFCO" (5.0 points)
3. Ketchup Makheev produced by Essen Production AG JSC (4.3 points)
4. Ketchup "Red Price" (4.2 points)
5. Ketchup "365 days" was produced by Lytkarinsky Food Plant LLC for Lenta LLC (4.0 points)
6. Ketchup "What you need!" Was produced by Lytkarinsky Food Plant LLC for O'Key LLC (4.0 points)
7. Ketchup Baltimore (3.513 points)
At the same time, ketchups from TM "Sloboda" and "Heinz" meet not only the requirements of mandatory norms, but also the leading requirements of the Roskachestvo standard.
The above study shows that the times when something remotely smelling of tomatoes was hidden under the name "ketchup" have passed and now manufacturers are fighting for the quality of their products.
What is the key to the success of ketchup among customers?
The same applies to the entire assortment of tomato sauces. The consumer has recently become more legible and it is no longer enough to make just a good product. People pay attention to the natural composition, the absence of harmful additives (including, in their opinion, harmful) and most importantly - WITHOUT GMO. In addition, customers still pay attention to where the product is produced. Say, ketchup from the Krasnodar Territory will cause more trust than from the Murmansk region. Everything is simple, what kind of tomatoes can be in Murmansk?!
Where to buy high quality tomato paste without GMO?
• Tomato paste 28-30% brix HB (hot break) of Iran origin
• Tomato paste 28-30% brix CB (cold break) produced in Spain, Italy and Turkey
• Tomato paste 36-38% brix CB (cold break) of China origin
• Tomato paste 36-38% brix CB (cold break) of Iran origin
• Tomato paste 36-38% brix CB (cold break) of Kazakhstan origin
A full range of tomato products is available on our website and you can ask all questions of interest by phone: +7 (812) 640-01-60
When you purchase tomato paste from our company you get a completely natural product that does NOT have any additives (artificial dyes and synthetic substances), including preservatives and GMOs. All tomatoes are grown in favorable natural conditions and have a good taste, which will definitely be appreciated by the final buyers of ketchup and tomato sauces.
дата публикации: 06 Мая 2021 г.
отредактировано: 24 Августа 2021 г.