The team of the Eat Better project, together with the EFKO group, conducted a survey among almost 1.9 thousand people aged 18 to 60 years across the country in order to find out how people relate to their nutrition and whether they are ready to change their menu for the sake of health.
• 25% of respondents eat everything in a row without adhering to any rules
• 25% - eat intuitively. At the same time, men eat intuitively 17% more often than women.
• Almost 22% of respondents try to eat properly
• 10% of respondents monitor food formulations and calculate calories, proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
• 42% of survey participants believe that this is a balanced diet of natural and quality products
• 15% of respondents say that this is a large number of vegetables and fruits
• 14% of respondents believe that any menu without harmful products (alcohol, sweets and fast food) can be considered healthy.
• 43% of respondents are willing to allocate additional money for personalized meals if this does not greatly exceed their usual food costs. According to the study, one in five respondents is ready to spend any money on such a diet, because life and health depend on it.
• 60% of respondents are ready to abandon their usual food right now if a doctor offers a new nutrition system based on tests or a genetic test, while for 38% it is important that this be scientifically proven.
If we summarize the results of the survey, then with confidence we can say that the Russians are increasingly conscious every year, approach their diet. And importantly, many people are ready to change their diet in favor of a healthier diet. Including increasing the share of vegetables and fruits, avoiding fast food and alcohol. According to the survey, plant nutrition is gaining popularity - 40% of respondents indicated that over the past six months they ate products of plant origin more often: vegetables, fruits, soybean meat, nuts, plant milk, etc. It is important that, despite the economic downturn, people are ready to increase the cost of a healthy diet. It seems to us that this trend will soon be able to affect the food industry. The share of vegetables and fruits, as well as their derivatives, juices and refreshments based on them will supplant a certain group of alcoholic beverages.
If you do business in the food industry and take care of the quality of raw materials, then we are always happy to offer fruit, vegetable puree and concentrates that fully correspond to the ideas of potential consumers (do not contain GMOs, grown in environmentally friendly areas, without foreign impurities and inclusions).
A full range of raw materials for the food industry is available on our website, and you can ask all questions of interest to you by phone: +7 (812) 640-01-60
дата публикации: 01 Марта 2021 г.
отредактировано: 21 Апреля 2021 г.