The basis for strawberry mors is produced in the Russian Federation. It is manufactured in accordance with Corporate Standard 48955004-003-2019
- Thick, viscous mass, with pieces of berries and whole berries. When it is settling, the berries can settle on the bottom of the package, or are located on the surface. When it is shaking, clouding appears, berries and fragments of berry mass are distributed throughout the concentrate
- Sweet taste, clean, typical strawberries
- The smell is pleasant fruit-sweet, characteristic of strawberries
- Color from light pink to dark pink
- Mass fraction of dry substances,% not less than 15
- pH 2.5-5.5
- Mass fraction of mineral impurities% not more than 0.05
- does not contain GMO
- packaging: 7 liters per canister
Shelf life: 6 months at storage temperature from 0 to 25 degrees. 12 months at storage temperature from 0 to minus 10. 24 months at storage temperature minus 18 degrees. After opening, store at temperature from plus 2 to plus 6 for no more than 72 hours.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: BEFORE USE, BASE FOR MORS MUST BE SHAKEN.
Dilute with clean drinking water at a ratio of 1:10, 1:15 depending on the desired degree of saturation of the mors.
Application: morses for HoReCa, production of juices, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages.